Have Your Say
The purpose of this questionnaire is to get your views on your experiences of learning Welsh. Thank you for your time.
If you complete this questionnaire you’ll get a chance to win a week’s Learn Welsh course at Nant Gwrtheyrn. Details are at the end of the questionnaire. Good luck!
Thank you very much for completing the questionnaire. We appreciate your time and your comments.
For more information, contact your local provider.
For a chance to win a Welsh course at Nant Gwrtheyrn email the word NANT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition terms and conditions:
- The names of those wishing to take part will be entered into a competition to win a week’s Learn Welsh course at the Nant Gwrtheyrn heritage centre on the Llŷn Peninsular, north west Wales.
- The winner will be the first name drawn at random after the questionnaire closes (on 16 March).
- The winner may choose which level Welsh course he or she wishes to follow – Mynediad/Entry; Sylfaen/Foundation; Canolradd/Intermediate; Uwch/Advanced.
- The winner may follow the course anytime during 2019.
- The prize includes full-board, en-suite accommodation; travel costs to and from Nant Gwrtheyrn are not included in the prize.
- Entry to this competition is restricted to entrants of 18 years of age or over.
- The prize of a week’s Learn Welsh course at Nant Gwrtheyrn is not transferable and no cash alternative to the prize is available.