Entry Course Part 2
WEEK COURSE - ENTRY PART 2
A distance-learning (taught online) course that is a continuation of the course for beginners. The emphasis is on spoken Welsh.
- review the patterns of the present time
- learn the perfect tense: I have been
- possession, e.g. my car, your car, his/her car
- create simple sentences in the past, e.g. ‘I went to Pwllheli yesterday’
- ask and answer questions in the simple past
- express wants or needs
- yes / no
- learn the names of body parts
- expand vocabulary and useful phrases
Those who register for this course will also receive 3 online ‘catch-up’ sessions with a tutor as well as an online ‘class reunion’ later in the year!
This course is taught in English.