Advanced Course i - Part 1 & 2
WEEK COURSE – ADVANCED I PART 1 & 2
A distance-learning (taught online) course with a focus on developing your spoken Welsh, with opportunities to discuss all kinds of subjects. You’ll also get to improve your reading, writing, listening skills.
- review the main patterns of the language
- hold a conversation about family, work, hobbies, etc. and respond appropriately
- express opinions on hot topics of the day
- read, understand and respond to articles from newspapers, community newspapers and magazines
- discuss idioms and proverbs
- expand vocabulary and phrases
Those who register for this course will also receive 3 online ‘catch-up’ sessions with a tutor as well as an online ‘class reunion’ later in the year!
Welsh will be the main language of communication of this course, although students are welcome to use English in order to understand the most complex aspects of the language and the grammar.