Entry Course Part 1
WEEK COURSE - ENTRY PART 1
A distance-learning (taught online) course for beginners, introducing vocabulary, basic language patterns and everyday phrases. The emphasis is on spoken Welsh.
- learn the present tense
- create sentences in the present tense
- use numbers, handling money
- learn days of the week, months of the year, seasons
- asking for things, e.g. in a cafe, pub or shop
- possession, e.g. I have / I’ve got ...
- expand vocabulary and useful phrases
Suitable for people with some knowledge of the Welsh language, and who can do some simple tasks like pronounce, count and greet and create simple sentences.
Those who register for this course will also receive an online ‘catch-up’ session with a tutor.
This course is taught in English.