Foundation Course Part 1& 2
WEEK COURSE - FOUNDATION PART 1 & 2
A distance-learning (taught online) course that builds on the Entry level and is suitable for those who already speak very basic Welsh. The main emphasis will be on speaking the language, with a chance to discuss everyday matters such as family and friends, work and leisure. You’ll complete both parts of the Foundation level on this course.
- revise the simple past tense
- discuss consecutive events: before I..., after I...
- learn the imperfect tense
- use prepositions with appropriate verb-nouns
- developing pronouns, e.g. I’ve read it; I want to see it
- expand vocabulary and useful phrases
Although this course will be taught in English at first, the language will gradually be replaced by Welsh as the main language of communication.