Cymraeg yn y Cartref
Croeso - welcome!
Would you like to learn Welsh to use at home with your children?
New Welsh at Home courses for beginners are starting soon:
- Courses are suitable for parents and carers of children up to 11 years old.
- Courses are held in a virtual classroom – this means learning with other learners and a tutor, using digital platforms such as Zoom, Teams or Skype on a computer.
- Courses follow the school term.
- Just 1.5 hours each week.
- Special offer price of £20.
You can choose the day and time that suits you best from the following two options. Please note whether you’d like to learn South Walian or North Walian dialect.
Once you’ve chosen your day and time, you’ll be directed to a ‘course registration’ page, which you’ll need to complete. Your local course provider will then contact you with more details and to arrange payment – just £20 per course.
North Walian/South Walian
Day and time