What kind of course?
Learn Welsh Courses
Learn Welsh courses are available in communities across Wales, during the daytime and evening. You can study for a few hours each week, combine classroom learning with distance or online learning, or learn Welsh intensively.
Welsh courses are available at five levels - watch our video for an overview. More detailed information is available here.
You can buy course books in your local Welsh book store or by clicking on the following links:
- Entry/Mynediad (South Wales version)
- Entry/Mynediad (North Wales version)
- Foundation/Sylfaen (South Wales version)
- Foundation/Sylfaen (North Wales version)
- Advanced/Uwch 1 (South Wales version)
- Advanced/Uwch 1 (North Wales version)
- Advanced/Uwch 2
Please e-mail email@example.com if you have any queries.
Are you looking for a residential course? Residential courses are available at Nant Gwrtheyrn, a language and culture centre located on the northern coast of the Llŷn Peninsular in north west Wales.