Introduction to Work Welsh
Work Welsh is a new programme designed to support and deliver Welsh language training for the workforce.
Work Welsh offers fully-funded, flexible Welsh language training. From beginners to fluent speakers, Work Welsh has something for everyone.
Work Welsh consists of four elements:
- Information and advice for employers.
- Online welcome/reception courses.
- Intensive courses.
- Tailored residential courses to improve confidence.
There are many advantages to learning Welsh through the Work Welsh scheme. The scheme offers you:
- courses at your level
- courses to help you use Welsh at work
- intensive courses to make more progress in a short
- courses to make you more confident to use your
- personal development
- an opportunity for professional development at work
- access to further courses in your area
- an opportunity for you to use your Welsh with people in your community, at home and with your family
Click here for a brief summary of Cymraeg Gwaith.