Work Welsh Services
Work Welsh is a programme designed to strengthen Welsh language skills in the workplace.
Work Welsh offers fully-funded appropriate, flexible training.
Work Welsh offers options for learning, improving, and using Welsh skills for work purposes, and offers support for employers as well as employees.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have adapted our services in order to provide the best possible opportunities for employers and their staff to learn and enjoy the Welsh language. Here are the learning methods available during 2021-22:
- Work Welsh Online Taster Courses: 10 unit (approx. 10 hours) online courses at Taster level, as well as one 'Improve' course on Proficiency level;
- Self-study Online Work Welsh Course: a full course on Entry level;
- 'Use' Work Welsh Courses: blended courses (virtual lessons with a tutor + self-study elements) on Intermediate, Advanced, and Proficiency levels.
- Confidence Building Courses: a new type of course offering the opportunity to work one to one with a tutor to develop skills and confidence to use Welsh for work purposes.
- Tutor-led Learning courses: virtual courses for those wanting to learn Welsh intensively, over a short period of time.