Listen again and enjoy ‘Wythnos Dathlu Dysgu Cymraeg’
Recently on BBC Radio Cymru, you will have heard from people across Wales and the world who’ve learnt Welsh.
Their stories were told as part of the station’s week-long celebration of learning Welsh, Wythnos Dathlu Dysgu Cymraeg.
Highlights included documentary programmes and a daily quiz show featuring Welsh learners. A Welsh learner presented Radio Cymru’s Yr Oedfa Sunday service, while learners were interviewed on a range of other programmes. The National Eisteddfod’s Welsh Learner of the Year finalists were also interviewed by Hanna Hopwood Griffiths on her programme, Gwneud Bywyd yn Haws (Making Life Easier).
Follow-up episodes to the popular micro drama, Enfys, produced by BBC Cymru Fyw and Theatr Genedlaethol Cymru, were also shown during the week. You can watch them on the Theatr Genedlaethol's youtube channel.
You can catch up on the week's programmes on the https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_cymru or by clicking on the following links:
- Cymry Newydd y Cyfnod Clo: Welsh learners’ diaries (6.00pm- 6.30pm, 11 – 14 October)
- CystadleuIAITH: Lunchtime quiz (12.30pm- 1.0pm, 11 – 15 October)
- A daily Welsh learners takeover on Rhaglen Ifan (2.00pm-5.00pm, 11 – 14 October)
- The Beti a’i Phobl interview (1.00pm-2.00pm, 10 October)
- Yr Oedfa Sunday service (12.00pm-12.30pm, 10 October)
- Daily items about learning Welsh on Rhaglen Al Hughes, Bore Cothi, Dros Ginio a Rhaglen Geraint Lloyd