For Who: Welsh-medium / bilingual Primary and Secondary School Teachers
Level: Higher Level Course
Duration: 20 days (2 days per week over 10 weeks). Flexibility for the school to decide which 2 days to release the teacher to complete the course
Learning Method: Online provision. The course units are taught using a self-study model. A live revision session will be held weekly as well as a drop-in ‘language surgery’ for help and support. Tutor support will be provided throughout the course via e-mail.
- Build teacher confidence when teaching through the medium of Welsh.
- Develop confidence in dealing with the terminology of their specialist subject correctly and effectively.
- Improve understanding of Welsh language and grammar rules.
- Raise teachers’ Welsh accuracy and their ability to model Welsh patterns correctly in writing and by speaking.
- Give teachers the confidence when developing the learners’ Welsh literacy as well as the confidence to correct the learners’ language.
To register interest on this course, complete the form below and we will be in touch soon.