You take part in this activity at your own risk, and you are expected to take care. Here are some simple guidelines to help you stay safe.
- Be careful not to share your personal information. This includes credit card details and details such as which bank you’re with, your pet’s name or your mother’s maiden name, which could be used to access financial information.
- If you take part in this scheme there is no need to share your phone number, place of work or any other identifying information.
- It could be a good idea to use a different email address to take part in this scheme.
- Take the same approach as if you are meeting in person, so arrange a time to virtually meet and agree to talk about something you both enjoy.
- If anyone makes you feel uncomfortable or behaves inappropriately always let your local Learn Welsh course provider know as soon as possible.
- If you decide to meet in person once we are able to do so, then please ensure you meet in a public place.