We offer an Entry-level online self-study course targeted for staff working in Care (suitable for beginners, and those who have completed Taster Courses). The course consists of the following and is fully funded:
- Approximately 60 hours of independent learning;
- Learn Welsh for Carers to use with patients;
- Pronouncing the alphabet, colours, days of the week and numbering;
- Learn commands and introduce prepositions;
- Learn patterns to ask and answer questions;
- Learning to tell the time;
- Talking about yourself and others;
- Talking about patients’ plans;
- Say what people have been / are doing;
- Learn commands.
All learners are expected to complete approximately one Unit per week. Each part of the course (there will be 3 parts in total) should take approximately 10 weeks to complete.
Select the course link below: