Intermediate Course Part 1 & 2
WEEK COURSE - INTERMEDIATE PART 1 & 2
A distance-learning (taught online) course that builds on the Foundation level. You’ll develop your speaking, writing, reading and listening skills. You’ll complete both parts of the Foundation level on this course.
- give and receive personal information
- describe, using a wide range of adjectives
- express opinion
- understand and use the words: this, that
- learn the passive tense
- congratulate and empathies with someone
- expand vocabulary and useful phrases
- chat with local residents
Those who register for this course will also receive 3 online ‘catch-up’ sessions with a tutor as well as an online ‘class reunion’ later in the year!
Welsh will be the main language of communication on this course, although students are welcome to use English in order to understand the most complex aspects of the language and the grammar.